Oral boards this weekend...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zanegray

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all... anyone else gonna be in Chicago this weekend? I know this may be pre-emptive but any idea how long we have to wait to hear whether we pass or not?

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't think I'd be thinking about it this much. Guess I'm just a tad worried. Another month to get the scores at a minimum I suppose. Anyone find out earlier last year? Would be nice

Members don't see this ad :)
The thread from last fall showed replies on nov 5 saying results were out. My brother took it in the fall on October 4 I believe. So at the month mark they could see a status change on abem website...I checked a few times already...nothing yet

I thought it was usually the 2 mo mark when the website updates ur status.

Maybe so...I was guessing it took a month just based on the dates of the posts from nov. and my brothers plane ticket stub I found in the oral review book I borrowed dated October 4 for return flight. I don't know if there are less testers in the fall that would change how fast it comes back

Maybe so...I was guessing it took a month just based on the dates of the posts from nov. and my brothers plane ticket stub I found in the oral review book I borrowed dated October 4 for return flight. I don't know if there are less testers in the fall that would change how fast it comes back

ABEM site updated with 12/31/24 certification expiration date if you passed when you log in!

Of all the tests over the years that was the most anxiety provoking of all. I guess there was one person more anxious than me stalking the website. Passed.

Worst test ever! Still having nightmares about it. If my page says my certification is good until 2024 is that a guarantee I passed? Paranoia is killing me

For more confirmation, click the moc tab. It will give you a bunch more tabs on the left of the page. Click examination score history and you can see your written and oral scores and the actual word PASS

Thanks! Got the letter today. So happy that's over