nits

10+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi
I Had Received A Call For Oralmedicine Recidency Program I Wanted To Know If Anyone Could Advice Regarding What Kind Of Questions Are Asked At The Interview
Thanks

cuneatus2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi
I Had Received A Call For Oralmedicine Recidency Program I Wanted To Know If Anyone Could Advice Regarding What Kind Of Questions Are Asked At The Interview
Thanks

If

rarm1

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
delaware
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hi
They will ask you about your background. What fields in Oral medicine you are most interested in - medically compromised, pain, lesions, etc. they will what to know if you plan to go into education and if you would want to complete the entire program (more than 1 year).

You may wish to ask about on-call, research, required projects(papers/ research/ etc).

Each program is different. the education will be based on the attendings.

If I can be of any help let me know

enusayr

Aug 17, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
This is late but for anyone reading the thread know that they will give you a quiz to test your knowledge on the subject.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.