Oral Surgery Applicants/Interested - Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

rightmaxillarythirdmolar

DMD - OMFS Resident
Aug 7, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys, I'm an incoming oral surgery resident in Chicago and I was wondering if any of you that are interest in oral surgery would have interest in a video format of the classic Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? I was considering going chapter by chapter making explanatory videos, but to be honest, I was wondering if I was the only one who ever had wanted these? Thanks!

Reactions: 19 users
Oct 3, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys, I'm an incoming oral surgery resident in Chicago and I was wondering if any of you that are interest in oral surgery would have interest in a video format of the classic Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? I was considering going chapter by chapter making explanatory videos, but to be honest, I was wondering if I was the only one who ever had wanted these? Thanks!
Do it

Reactions: 1 users

DocMonOMFS

DMD - OMFS Resident
5+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2014
I just got Volume 1 last week and starting hitting it, only a few chapters in but I really like it so far. It will really help you connect the dots next year along with the clinical aspect of course. I wish I had read more OMFS stuff before my non-cat year. I did as much as a I could with studying for CBSE and learning how to be an intern. It will certainly help!

About the Ads
Sep 5, 2019
When I was a resident I wanted to do exactly this. The tech was still to difficult to accomplish what I wanted. Now it’s predictable. Any issues with copyright though?

• Hmm

yappy

10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'm surprised to hear that Peterson wasn't required reading in undergraduate dental education?

omfsing

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Resident
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Dentist
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.