Orals 2010- anyone pre-registering Sat/Taking test Sun?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eyefixer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone with above schedule wants to split a hotel room at the Palace in SF, let me know. Oh yes, I am a male.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought the results for November 2010 Oral boards would be released in 3 weeks? I called and they told me maybe 8 weeks.

I thought the results for November 2010 Oral boards would be released in 3 weeks? I called and they told me maybe 8 weeks.

www.abop.org says 8 weeks. It'll prob be 6 weeks. :luck:

"Candidates who took the Fall 2010 Oral Exam:
Your results will be mailed within approximately eight weeks. Please be sure to keep your mailing address up-to-date to ensure the delivery of your exam score. To modify your contact information, please login to your Candidate Status Page."

Members don't see this ad :)
Im waiting for the results from the November orals also. In June 2010 they we available by June 29th. I guess thanksgiving may have delayed the processing this year? It makes me nervous every morning when I login to the ABO and it says not certified :( If anyone logs in and gets results of being certified please let us know!

Im waiting for the results from the November orals also. In June 2010 they we available by June 29th. I guess thanksgiving may have delayed the processing this year? It makes me nervous every morning when I login to the ABO and it says not certified :( If anyone logs in and gets results of being certified please let us know!

Yeah, that's a terrible feeling. There was an error, when the Spring results were released this year. Many people, myself included, got the initial impression we failed after checking the website. It said "not certified" and listed information about registering for the Fall. Was corrected in about an hour, though. Now THAT was stressful.

Oh, FYI, your department chair may have the inside info before it's posted! Programs are notified about the status of their candidates before we are! One of my friends actually knew I passed a week or so before I did. He was still in fellowship at the same institution and found out through the chair that all candidates from our program had passed. That would have been nice to know, given the aforementioned website error. Sheesh!