Orascoptic DISCOVERY Loupes Light

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sneil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the Orascoptic Zeon Discovery head light that I am selling. I have had it for a year but don't really use it that much. It retails for $1000, Students get it for $600, so I am willing to sell it for $500 Or Best Offer. It is a fantastic light. There are three brightness settings and the battery lasts for about 8-16 hrs depending on how bright you set it. Send me a message if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have the Orascoptic Zeon Discovery head light that I am selling. I have had it for a year but don't really use it that much. It retails for $1000, Students get it for $600, so I am willing to sell it for $500 Or Best Offer. It is a fantastic light. There are three brightness settings and the battery lasts for about 8-16 hrs depending on how bright you set it. Send me a message if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks!

sneil, post: 14421980, member: 299091"]I have the Orascoptic Zeon Discovery head light that I am selling. I have had it for a year but don't really use it that much. It retails for $1000, Students get it for $600, so I am willing to sell it for $500 Or Best Offer. It is a fantastic light. There are three brightness settings and the battery lasts for about 8-16 hrs depending on how bright you set it. Send me a message if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Hey, saw your post. This still available?

Sorry this is sold! I will delete this thread