OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because it isn't. I'm just looking for a yes or no answer.
And you don't see how that is fishing for her exact role?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm clearly haven’t played enough yet to be able to figure out people’s roles from supposed hints. But aside from that I still don’t like how my feels for Sporty keep coming up despite me trying to figure out others so I’m gonna go there for now while I fix dinner for myself and creatures. Also feels for Lawpy. But not gonna go there now. Also have some deep paranoia that between WZ and AM there is a woof and I don’t like it. So I’m not gonna think about it for the moment.

Lynch Sporty

3 pages is too many to not have a tally

D3 Unofficial Lynch Tally

WZ (1) - Sporty, Paws
capri (3) - Melby, katachomps, Lawp
Cray (1) -
Lawp (2) - Dubz, AM
Sporty (1) - dolph

8/11

Lynch closes in whatevermany times

Reactions: 2 users
I don't really see AM's question as fishing. Kata gave enough info away for the wolves to decide if they'd want to prioritize killing her. If AM were a wolf, I'm not sure it would've benefited her/them any for her to dig for more info.

Reactions: 1 users
Normally I feel good about Mel when he's a villager (cow throwing abilities excluded). Ditto on Cray.

I feel alright about Cray (and I think the wolves may have targeted her last night precisely because many people have her as leaning village). I do not feel alright about Mel. I also don't feel good about Dubz, as previously stated. Still not understanding the capri lynch.

Have we had a lynch tracker yet? @Animal Midwife, wanna do your girl a favor? ;)

I don't really see AM's question as fishing. Kata gave enough info away for the wolves to decide if they'd want to prioritize killing her. If AM were a wolf, I'm not sure it would've benefited her/them any for her to dig for more info.
I don't believe I said AM was a wolf for doing it. Villagers fish all the time.

We didn't need to give the wolves more info about kata's role. Make them decide based on the info they did have. If AM isn't a wolf (and I do still currently have her in my village pile, as weird as it is to see her even acknowledging abilities), she just helped them get more clarity on it without them having to lift a finger.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
WZ () -
Melby (2) - genny, shelter
Cray () -
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (1) - Skimble
Sporty (1) - Paws
Lawp (3) - WZ, Cray, dolph
Shelter (5) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty, capri, Lawpy

13/13

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Skim
(4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny () -
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel () -
kata () -

11/12
Missing: Cray

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess you didn’t outright, maybe I was mixing your post up with someone else. But you made implications that suggested I could be and lynched me twice.
What are you talking about? I voted for you once, and I already said that was because I didn't like the dolphin lynch and wanted to see how people would react to a tie. I watched that, and have not voted for you since, or said anything about you being wolfy.

You are coming up with some weird stuff this game when it comes to me, but I actually think it makes you more village. Someone has to fill in for pip I guess.

Even if I had said you were wolfy at some point on d1 though, I am pretty sure I'm allowed to change my mind a whole two days later without that being "wishy washy"

Unless we are supposed to keep our d1 reads forever. If that's the case, I think we have all been playing wrong.

Sorry guys, I'm out for the rest of the night. Don't really care if I get lynched or whatever, just letting you know since it'll be weird for me to not be here during the end of the lynch. I've got a persistent headache, anyone who knows my history knows I'm kind of freaked about it, and I'm just going to escape into sleep to see if that helps.

Sorry guys, I'm out for the rest of the night. Don't really care if I get lynched or whatever, just letting you know since it'll be weird for me to not be here during the end of the lynch. I've got a persistent headache, anyone who knows my history knows I'm kind of freaked about it, and I'm just going to escape into sleep to see if that helps.
I’m so sorry. Please hang in there. I’ll be sending you good vibes.

I'm the worst comod. I say as I'm hudrated on bellinis at a The Office trivia nightttt

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

¡¡¡DON'T FORGET YOUR STARS!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reactions: 5 users
Hi I didn't realize how late I would be at work today
Can't lynch for self prez so just gonna say I have a NK avoidance maybe don't lynch me

I'm not in love with the capri vote, although I think she's an egg to crack, mostly because everyone says she is.

I'm not quite prepared to lynch Dubz, maybe that's a mistake.

Yes, I see I'm falling into a block with AM and Dubz on Lawper.

I agree that Lawper has been problematic, and he's also another policy egg.

I'm not in love with the capri vote, although I think she's an egg to crack, mostly because everyone says she is.

Literally my brain since I realized oh the thread and I was watching a movie and it was 9:45, and walked into this tie fest...

Unfortunately, WZ/AM are tunneling on me for similar reasons they tunneled Jimble/Skilary. They were wrong in D2, and they are wrong now.

Hi I didn't realize how late I would be at work today
Can't lynch for self prez so just gonna say I have a NK avoidance maybe don't lynch me
Did you get any indication you were attacked?