Order of Appearance on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImNotBritish

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. One of my classmates told me that you have to be sure to input your experiences into ERAS in the same order that you want them to appear on your app once it's printed by programs. However, the activity that I'm sure I added first (and which is the most relevant/important) is at the bottom of my list when I view my app as a pdf. Also, it has automatically put my undergrad schools in chronological order, so the university where I studied abroad come up first. Does this matter? It will probably take a decent chunk of time to fix it, and I'm not even sure if that's possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. One of my classmates told me that you have to be sure to input your experiences into ERAS in the same order that you want them to appear on your app once it's printed by programs. However, the activity that I'm sure I added first (and which is the most relevant/important) is at the bottom of my list when I view my app as a pdf. Also, it has automatically put my undergrad schools in chronological order, so the university where I studied abroad come up first. Does this matter? It will probably take a decent chunk of time to fix it, and I'm not even sure if that's possible.

It auto-sorts everything in chronological order, no way to change that.