order of the sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedSHIFT

to victory
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
somehow the lady working with the aamc mcat managed to confuse me. She stated that the sections are in no particular order, for example the test may begin with verbal reasoning. Quite different than the Kaplan MCATS which proceed through physical, verbal, writing, bio.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

somehow the lady working with the aamc mcat managed to confuse me. She stated that the sections are in no particular order, for example the test may begin with verbal reasoning. Quite different than the Kaplan MCATS which proceed through physical, verbal, writing, bio.

Any thoughts?

It's PS, VR, WR, and BS. Promise. (I'm retaking Thurs)

Any thoughts?

She probably meant the passages are in no particular order. The test is ALWAYS in the same order (PS, VR, WS, BS), but the passages within each section can be in different order (mostly to prevent cheating methinks).