1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Ordering BR CBTs

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Ibn Rushd, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Ibn Rushd

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I sent in the BR order form earlier this week (Monday, 12/22), and I've yet to hear back from them. I payed via money order because I thought that paying by check would take even longer. I even sent an email yesterday hoping that someone someone would get back to me, but there's yet to be a response. How long does it usually take to get access to the BR CBTs? That is, for people that are ordering just the tests, not taking the classes.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Marjan Islam

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Just call 1-800-622-8827. That's their number, way faster than e-mail if you have any questions.

They're in california, so make sure you call when their lines are open over there!

4. Ibn Rushd

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Thanks for the number! I got the tests yesterday. Now to start taking them.