Oregon Health Sciences University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shundert

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to OHSU after taking the august MCAT but have yet to hear anything. Does anyone know anything about this school or had an interview with them? I would really like to go here but it is not looking good right now and I am out of state.

Members don't see this ad.

shundert said:
I applied to OHSU after taking the august MCAT but have yet to hear anything. Does anyone know anything about this school or had an interview with them? I would really like to go here but it is not looking good right now and I am out of state.

Well, you have better odds being out of state than in state... not that I am bitter. But no, I haven't heard anything from them either, and I am in at a couple top 30 schools, and I have not even an interview. I also have a buddy that is in at Hopkins and Cornell, and no word from OHSU. They are just odd, and very, very slow.

shundert said:

Call. I did and they told me I am not getting an interview. I took the Aug MCAT too.