Oregon Pharmacy Law Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stefinee

Reaction score
I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.

Members don't see this ad.

I am wanting to get licensed in Oregon but am not sure what the best resources are or where to sign up for the exam- please help! I am currently in CA and have already taken the NAPLEX and CPJE. Thank you! Also, what are the books that are recommended for the exams? I also plan on getting licensed in Washington as well, as I have heard dual licensing is recommended if working in the Portland area.
I am also wanting to get licensed in Oregon. Do you know if the NAPLEX exam has to be re-taken if I didn’t score transfer within that 89 day window? Because I took it back in June. Or it is possible to go the route of working for a year as a licensed pharmacist here in CA and then take their MPJE to get licensed? (kind of a semi-reciprocity I suppose?)

Look through their law book and other resources on the Oregon BOP website. I passed it by skimming through the law book and taking notes. Also, you're not going to find a job in the Portland area as a new grad or even first few years. Trust me.