Oregon resident looking for school suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krasnadar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Check out VCOM and CUSOM both are OOS friendly (Got ii's there and I did undergrad in WA, so I'm sure being from OR you'll be fine). I went to accepted students day at CUSOM and there was a decent number of people from the west coast.

Now now, I agree with the above.

My concern is though, is that MCAT score going to work this cycle?
Based on the "N," you must have taken it awhile ago.
Now, I was getting **** from someone on SDN for saying how I was surprised that a MCAT score ## (without writing part) is going to "expire" and not work this cycle.
Most, if not 99%, will taken an MCAT score up to 3 years old.
So, make sure your MCAT score is within 3 years, which is likely because the current version (without writing part) stared in 2011 or 2012.
Just looking out for you.

P.s. If your score is within 3 years, I don't know why the guy with a ## was saying his is not going to work.....

My concern is though, is that MCAT score going to work this cycle?
Based on the "N," you must have taken it awhile ago.
Now, I was getting **** from someone on SDN for saying how I was surprised that a MCAT score ## (without writing part) is going to "expire" and not work this cycle.
Most, if not 99%, will taken an MCAT score up to 3 years old.
So, make sure your MCAT score is within 3 years, which is likely because the current version (without writing part) stared in 2011 or 2012.
Just looking out for you.

P.s. If your score is within 3 years, I don't know why the guy with a ## was saying his is not going to work.....

I took it May 2012. Is the "within 3 years" date the day we apply or the day we matriculate or the day we get accepted?

As far as this statement, is that true? I have read (on here) many DO schools have a heavy regional preference and make a OOS application pointless if you aren't an exceptional applicant.