Organic chemistry 2 before applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biochem pre- med

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello everyone! At the pace I am going at I will take organic chemistry 2, general physics 2, a 300 level biology and calc 2 my junior year in the spring before i apply to med school. Will the schools accept those classes completed if i apply to amcas right after i complete the classes. Academic finals end on may 5. I am waiting to from you all. Thanks!

Sent from my VS501 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! At the pace I am going at I will take organic chemistry 2, general physics 2, a 300 level biology and calc 2 my junior year in the spring before i apply to med school. Will the schools accept those classes completed if i apply to amcas right after i complete the classes. Academic finals end on may 5. I am waiting to from you all. Thanks!

The reason i am want to apply at that time is increase my chances of being accepted into medical school if i dont get accepted to any that year or at least to the one i want

At the pace I am going at I will take organic chemistry 2, general physics 2, a 300 level biology and calc 2 my junior year in the spring before i apply to med school. Will the schools accept those classes completed if i apply to amcas right after i complete the classes. Academic finals end on may 5. I am waiting to from you all.
It might take a week or two for your final grades to be posted on your transcript. It might take another week or two for your Registrar to send out your official transcript to AMCAS after you submit your request. The 2019-2020 application is available for you to fill out starting early May. You can't submit the completed application until (usually) very early June. Your application won't enter the queue to be verified until both your transcripts and your submitted application are received. All that said, there is a good chance your official transcript will arrive in time for your file to be verified quickly with the official grades for the mentioned prerequisites included.

Reactions: 1 users