Dec 19, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am sure this questions was asked many times but i wanted to ask anyway: is A- in Orgo I bad. I would prefer those who were accepted to medical schools answer this. I just wanted to get a mindset of admission officers.

Dec 10, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am sure this questions was asked many times but i wanted to ask anyway: is A- in Orgo I bad. I would prefer those who were accepted to medical schools answer this. I just wanted to get a mindset of admission officers.
Yeah...from my experience, your chances for medical school will be slim. Unfortunately this is not the only problem-if you do somehow slip through, not only will all of your fellow students see you as a failure (who wants that pressure in medical school?), your patients will also question your academic embarrassment.

Oh...I got a C in ORGOI, accepted after my first interview with both DO/MD interviews to go. Don't whine about your shortcomings, focus on your strengths. I would have done anything for an A- but I learned from my mistakes and kept going. No one wants to know about how sorrowful you are about your mistakes (even an A-) they want to know how you responded and how you grew as a premed/person/leader.

Reactions: Gsun88
Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

Really, an A-? That is excellent. Worry about other things like having FUN! And enjoying school.

csx

May 8, 2013
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Mine as well start filling out your application to Mcdonalds.

Reactions: mhord