Organic II in July anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efex101

attending
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to see how many of us are in the thick of Organic II this July. I love the second part much better than the first, but we are covering a ton of material pretty much a chapter per day :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

me too, it's tough! and i'm taking the mcat in august. O well, at least it will be fresh!

are you the same efex101 from the princeton review board? If you are, I'm 'manatee', the one who always asks questions. Didn't know you used this board too.....:D

Members don't see this ad :)
how's this for a study in masochism and terrible planning? i am taking organic 2 and physics 2 this summer, the mcats in Aug, AND working full time. i am really a fun person to be around this summer............:rolleyes:

Hi Manatee, yes I am that Efex also. To the poster above me, all I can say is that I truly feel for you, good luck!

Originally posted by brownemily22
how's this for a study in masochism and terrible planning? i am taking organic 2 and physics 2 this summer, the mcats in Aug, AND working full time. i am really a fun person to be around this summer............:rolleyes:

Yowch. best of luck to you, and live it up after that mcat.

Originally posted by brownemily22

YAWOSERS, good luck definetly. I am sure that organic and physics are going to be FRESH in your mind. You won't have to worry about re-studying for them. I will pray that you excell on your MCAT.
-RAPTOR