attending
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2002
MN
Status
Attending Physician
Just trying to see how many of us are in the thick of Organic II this July. I love the second part much better than the first, but we are covering a ton of material pretty much a chapter per day :eek:

FutureM.D.

Psychology major
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
Florida,USA
Visit site
Status
are you the same efex101 from the princeton review board? If you are, I'm 'manatee', the one who always asks questions. Didn't know you used this board too.....:D

About the Ads

brownemily22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Status
how's this for a study in masochism and terrible planning? i am taking organic 2 and physics 2 this summer, the mcats in Aug, AND working full time. i am really a fun person to be around this summer............:rolleyes:

OP
efex101

efex101

attending
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2002
MN
Status
Attending Physician
Hi Manatee, yes I am that Efex also. To the poster above me, all I can say is that I truly feel for you, good luck!

Ripley

Dr. Wannabe
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by brownemily22
how's this for a study in masochism and terrible planning? i am taking organic 2 and physics 2 this summer, the mcats in Aug, AND working full time. i am really a fun person to be around this summer............:rolleyes:
Yowch. best of luck to you, and live it up after that mcat.

Raptor

Found one
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 9, 2002
Wherever you find positive people.
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by brownemily22
YAWOSERS, good luck definetly. I am sure that organic and physics are going to be FRESH in your mind. You won't have to worry about re-studying for them. I will pray that you excell on your MCAT.
-RAPTOR

About the Ads