SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Organic II in July anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by efex101, Jul 22, 2002.

1. efex101

efex101 attending Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Apr 19, 2002
    MN
    Just trying to see how many of us are in the thick of Organic II this July. I love the second part much better than the first, but we are covering a ton of material pretty much a chapter per day :eek:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer 7+ Year Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Planet of the cows
    me too, it's tough! and i'm taking the mcat in august. O well, at least it will be fresh!

4. FutureM.D.

FutureM.D. Psychology major 7+ Year Member

Jun 21, 2002
    Florida,USA
    are you the same efex101 from the princeton review board? If you are, I'm 'manatee', the one who always asks questions. Didn't know you used this board too.....:D

5. brownemily22

brownemily22 Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 16, 2002
    Pittsburgh, PA
    how's this for a study in masochism and terrible planning? i am taking organic 2 and physics 2 this summer, the mcats in Aug, AND working full time. i am really a fun person to be around this summer............:rolleyes:

6. efex101

efex101 attending Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Apr 19, 2002
    MN
    Hi Manatee, yes I am that Efex also. To the poster above me, all I can say is that I truly feel for you, good luck!

7. Ripley

Ripley Dr. Wannabe 7+ Year Member

Feb 17, 2002
    NY
    Yowch. best of luck to you, and live it up after that mcat.

8. Raptor

Raptor Found one 7+ Year Member

YAWOSERS, good luck definetly. I am sure that organic and physics are going to be FRESH in your mind. You won't have to worry about re-studying for them. I will pray that you excell on your MCAT.
    -RAPTOR