Organizing Pre-Med Conference, topic help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STek14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently the youth chair for a national cultural organization, also a pre-med, looking to start a panel/lecture for the national conference. I am looking for topics to discuss with our panel members who are physicians spanning the field.

*Slight background info* This national organization consists of the main conference and a sub conference for the youth whose families are part of the main organization. Last conference, they introduced a new event at the conference which entailed pitching business ideas from new and upcoming youth and sponsored a monetary amount for the best idea. Now this is NOT what im trying to do.

My goal is to get a medical oriented event at the next conference for pre-med/MS, which constitutes a large portion of the youth that attend. I am looking for ideas relating to public health, the healthcare industry, emerging technologies, etc to discuss with panel/guest speakers we will be inviting. Im starting with broad ideas and will be working my way to a more concrete format and would greatly appreciate your help.

Members don't see this ad.