Technology organizing web pages and internet resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cromagnon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of a program or utility that allows one to save complete web pages and also to add your own hyperlinks to other web pages?

for example, i find a a good case study with pictures and links and i want to save that to a "pathology" folder so it can viewed offline. additionally, say i need to look up (online) some terms or lab values as i am reading the case. i also want to save those links with the case study web page for future reference.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Can't you just save those links in you favorites folder on your browser? Or am I not understanding your question.

Try yahoo's my web beta.

if you use firefox as your browswer you can add an extension called scrapbook which allows you to capture pages and look at them later. it's like a bookmark but you can view pages offline and i believe the hyperlinks will continue to work as well.

not sure if you can add hyperlinks but you can modify the document with highlighting and text.

J