Orgo 2 and DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predental39

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!
So I recently decided about dental school and I am going to be a junior in the fall. I have all pre-reqs done except for Orgo 2 and Biochemistry. I know there isn't any biochem on the DATs so I was only planning on taking that during the spring or maybe in the summer. I am going to be on co-op (it's a full-time internship) in July till December so I wouldn't be taking and classes but was planning on taking Orgo 2 has a night class at my university. I was thinking about taking the DAT in January cause I would be studying while I'm on co-op as I have nothing else to do in the evenings or weekends. Would it be okay to take Orgo 2 and study for the DAT at the same time? I could also possibly take the DAT a little later but still in the beginning of 2021. My spring semester schedule is really heavy and taking a lot of hard courses because my major is bioengineering so I don't really want to take it during that time but if that's the only option then I will.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it’s fine. The orgo section of the DAT is pretty easy compared to the actual class, and it will help you to have this material fresh in your mind.

Reactions: 1 user