Orgo II, physics, and bio lecture (no lab)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D0NQUIXOTE

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How difficult does this schedule sound? I know there are similar threads, but this is different because I've already taken orgo I (and got an A), and my "bio" class is really a neuroscience lecture with no lab (I've heard it isn't too much work). My fourth class would probably be a fun, easy elective. If I don't take physics, I'd probably take a decently hard quantitative class like intermediate Econ. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I'm at an ivy and might be a gen chem TA. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

How difficult does this schedule sound? I know there are similar threads, but this is different because I've already taken orgo I (and got an A), and my "bio" class is really a neuroscience lecture with no lab (I've heard it isn't too much work). My fourth class would probably be a fun, easy elective. If I don't take physics, I'd probably take a decently hard quantitative class like intermediate Econ. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I'm at an ivy and might be a gen chem TA. Thanks.

It's definitely doable to take that courseload. I took a similar courseload with Orgo I, Physics II, Neurobio, and completing/presenting my honors thesis, as well as shadowing, volunteering, etc...

That said, though, all of this is school dependent. While it may have been doable at my school, it might not be as easy at other schools. Also, my exam weeks were quite stressful, but I managed to just fine.

Long story short, you'll be fine with that schedule as long as you work hard and make the necessary sacrifices when needed to.

Shouldn't be too bad - its very similar to what i'm taking in the fall and in the spring.

Fall i'm doing honors ochem I, honors bio I, physics I, and cell biology...
Spring is the second half of all that but with calc II instead of cell bio.

I think its doable. I plan to get an A in everything (I certainly need to), so i'm convincing myself that it's possible. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the responses. Any other thoughts? Is it worth it/necessary to read over the orgo II chapters in the summer?