• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

knightstale4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Anybody looking for an MCAT buddy in Orlando, FL? I am planning on taking the test in June 2009, and would like to start studying come January--I will definitely not be changing this date because I would rather not take 2 years off.

kmcgrath

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I am signed up for the 4-4-09 MCAT and would like a study buddy or group. I am using Kaplan books and EK (5th ed.). I feel like everyone around me has started there career and/or is just concerned with partying every day/night, so there is no one really "in my boat" if you will. I cannot afford a prep course so I am a home-study gal. I graduated in 2006 from undergrad so I had to catch up a bit but it is coming back easier than I thought (except physics II is hard to stick). I usually use the Valencia library as my quiet place. Please let me know if ya wanna join me!

~Kayla

kmcgrath

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
hello! I need a study buddy and I am in Orlando (dr. phillips area). I am taking the 4-4-09 MCAT. I am using Kaplan and EK. LMK

About the Ads

Forkit

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
I am in Dr. Phillips area

I'm out of town for a month but I will return to UCF in March (I'm taking online classes so I can study for the MCAT). I'm taking the MCAT 4/18/09.

FYI, you should get your hands on BR MCAT books, they're far superior to Kapan and EK.

that1guyfromFL

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2008
FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Saw this thread pop up today, I live in Winter Park.

I'm scheduling for the summer some time, I think a study group would be a great idea.

Even just the occasional meeting with people trying to accomplish the same thing as you can be a great motivator (at least for me). :)

Either VCC campus is within a reasonable distance for me.

I'm using mostly EK with some NOVA Physics tossed in.

Tim

Back 5

10+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2009
Status (Visible)
I'm signed up for the May 2nd exam.

I am taking the Princeton Hyperlearning course at UCF that starts Sunday. I would be open to study groups on the weekend...I have a 9-6 M-F job which makes evenings difficult.

n618ft

10+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Bit late for this thread but I'm May 28th... I've got more materials than I know what to do with at the moment!

Craigslist

Meet ya in the lobby...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2009
Status (Visible)
Come to tampa or we can all meet in the MCAT review chatroom on IRC and do our study group there. Also if you have mics we can use vent (i have a channel we can use).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.