Orlando, FL Study partner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knightstale4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody looking for an MCAT buddy in Orlando, FL? I am planning on taking the test in June 2009, and would like to start studying come January--I will definitely not be changing this date because I would rather not take 2 years off.

Members don't see this ad.

I am signed up for the 4-4-09 MCAT and would like a study buddy or group. I am using Kaplan books and EK (5th ed.). I feel like everyone around me has started there career and/or is just concerned with partying every day/night, so there is no one really "in my boat" if you will. I cannot afford a prep course so I am a home-study gal. I graduated in 2006 from undergrad so I had to catch up a bit but it is coming back easier than I thought (except physics II is hard to stick). I usually use the Valencia library as my quiet place. Please let me know if ya wanna join me!

~Kayla

hello! I need a study buddy and I am in Orlando (dr. phillips area). I am taking the 4-4-09 MCAT. I am using Kaplan and EK. LMK

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Dr. Phillips area

I'm out of town for a month but I will return to UCF in March (I'm taking online classes so I can study for the MCAT). I'm taking the MCAT 4/18/09.

FYI, you should get your hands on BR MCAT books, they're far superior to Kapan and EK.

Saw this thread pop up today, I live in Winter Park.

I'm scheduling for the summer some time, I think a study group would be a great idea.

Even just the occasional meeting with people trying to accomplish the same thing as you can be a great motivator (at least for me). :)

Either VCC campus is within a reasonable distance for me.

I'm using mostly EK with some NOVA Physics tossed in.

Tim

I'm signed up for the May 2nd exam.

I am taking the Princeton Hyperlearning course at UCF that starts Sunday. I would be open to study groups on the weekend...I have a 9-6 M-F job which makes evenings difficult.

Bit late for this thread but I'm May 28th... I've got more materials than I know what to do with at the moment!

Come to tampa or we can all meet in the MCAT review chatroom on IRC and do our study group there. Also if you have mics we can use vent (i have a channel we can use).