international

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
Status
Hi Everyone,
I know it would have been discussed in some old forms, but i couldnt find them. So I am posting my request here.

I want to know How many positions available every year and How many applicants apply and their statistics and so on....

Please some one enlighten me on this issuee

Thanking you in advance and Have a nice day

International

OP
international

international

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
Status
international said:
Hi Everyone,
I know it would have been discussed in some old forms, but i couldnt find them. So I am posting my request here.

I want to know How many positions available every year and How many applicants apply and their statistics and so on....

Please some one enlighten me on this issuee

Thanking you in advance and Have a nice day

International
Hi guys,
Pls some one reply or guide me to the old thread which has this information.

Thanks in advance

International

BlueToothHunter

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Status
I am surprised to find someone who expects to be spoon-fed about this "almost-trivial" information! I honestly don't think there would be anyone in this forum who could give you an exact answer to your question. But since you were asking, may I suggest that you search for a previous post regarding recent orthodontic match results? Failing that, you may want to goto the Dental Match website and search their statistics.

Seek and you shall find. 70+ views and no answer probably means most people felt that they would rather sit back and watch than repeat what was previously discussed to... death!!!

Good luck to you.

nnjh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
BlueToothHunter said:
I am surprised to find someone who expects to be spoon-fed about this "almost-trivial" information! I honestly don't think there would be anyone in this forum who could give you an exact answer to your question. But since you were asking, may I suggest that you search for a previous post regarding recent orthodontic match results? Failing that, you may want to goto the Dental Match website and search their statistics.

Seek and you shall find. 70+ views and no answer probably means most people felt that they would rather sit back and watch than repeat what was previously discussed to... death!!!

Good luck to you.
And the same should go for the salary threads and the dent vs. whatever threads.

OP
international

international

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
Status
BlueToothHunter said:

Good luck to you.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Have a nice day

International

DcS

damn the red baron
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
BlueToothHunter said:

Good luck to you.
Wow, that was nice.

I'm sure these stats are available. For pedo it is at least, down to applicant:acceptance ratios as well. I'm not sure if ortho has an organization that compiles everything, that's how pedo is. Just because someone does not know the answer to a question doesn't mean they need to be "spoon fed". I guess in your world questions wouldn't exist. I'm sure your professors weren't thrilled about "spoon feeding" you info about how to take an simple alginate impression but you got to learn someway.

OP
international

international

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
Status
DcS said:
Wow, that was nice.

I'm sure these stats are available. For pedo it is at least, down to applicant:acceptance ratios as well. I'm not sure if ortho has an organization that compiles everything, that's how pedo is. Just because someone does not know the answer to a question doesn't mean they need to be "spoon fed". I guess in your world questions wouldn't exist. I'm sure your professors weren't thrilled about "spoon feeding" you info about how to take an simple alginate impression but you got to learn someway.
Hi Dcs.
Thanks for the support.
All the best

International

rahmed

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Rochester, NY
Status
Dentist
DcS said:
Wow, that was nice.

....and then make a mess of that impression. hahaha. talk about spoon-fed. some people in this forum are really selfish...a minority, of course... :thumbdown:

rahmed