Ortho Interview attire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docj1

Walleye Whacker
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could some one tell me what the proper attire is for an Ortho interview?
Please be serious. No Hawiian shirt and sandals comments. I have never applied and would like to be prepared if I get an interview.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty much the same as for any professional interview. Ortho folks are pretty conservative. For the guys a suit and tie. Most women had a business suit type thing. Just a tip, but try to carry on your luggage if possible. You don't want to have deal with lost luggage.

Thanks Kato'

Good luck in your residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kato,

By the way I'm a lifelong Notre Dame fan.

Go Irish

I would say go naked with sandals and socks. If you are a woman naked will get you a scholarship.

I would say go naked with sandals and socks. If you are a woman naked will get you a scholarship.

That is a very "blanket" type statement there, Temple. I think that some women it might actually hurt.;)

That is a very "blanket" type statement there, Temple. I think that some women it might actually hurt.;)

I prefer a more subtle approach - Go with the man-thong... Every once in a while, show a little slut-butt... You know, let the T-bar poke out a little... Gets 'em every time.

I prefer a more subtle approach - Go with the man-thong... Every once in a while, show a little slut-butt... You know, let the T-bar poke out a little... Gets 'em every time.

Yeah the three qualities ortho programs are looking for: 1. Board Scores, 2. Class Rank, 3. Quality of Man-gina

Would it be bad to show up naked, wearing nothing but a C*** Ring?

A nice camel-toe always gives a classy impression.

What about a monkey knuckle? Does that qualify?

Sorry,

That is all I have to say about that.