Ortho Non-match offers, rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jobayanks29

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

So tomorrow is the deadline to submit the rank list for the match programs. We can assume at this point all non-match school offers are taken since we can’t withdraw after we submit our rank list tomorrow, right??

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do schools that rank you get notified if you drop out of match? Or could they still rank you even if you have withdrawn from the match?

Reactions: 1 user
Do schools that rank you get notified if you drop out of match? Or could they still rank you even if you have withdrawn from the match?

Not sure. I just figured that rank lists need to be submitted tomorrow, and if you don’t withdraw prior to the deadline you could face penalities. That’s why I figured all non-match schools have already given out all of their offers by now because after tomorrow no one can withdraw from the match.

Not sure. I just figured that rank lists need to be submitted tomorrow, and if you don’t withdraw prior to the deadline you could face penalities. That’s why I figured all non-match schools have already given out all of their offers by now because after tomorrow no one can withdraw from the match.
Yes. I don't assume any nonmatch spots will open up between now and the match date (Nov 28)