Orthodontic Resident Looking For Roommate in Houston, TX

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glad Rags22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently a 4th year dental student at the University of Kentucky and will be starting my orthodontic residency at UT Houston July 1st. I am starting to look for housing in the Houston medical center area and would like to try and find a roommate to lower the cost of living. If anyone is interest please message me at my email below. I am a very neat guy and grew up with 4 brothers and have had roommates all 8 years of my college career so I would like to find another roommate to share the cost of living and hang out with since I am moving to a new city. I am hoping to live within walking distance or a short bike ride to the medical center area so I don't have to deal with driving a car every morning and I don't have high expectations in terms of the quality of the place just not too expensive. I like to play a lot of sports, exercise, listen to music, cooking and go out on weekends. If you are interested message me or if you know of someone in Houston in the medical or dental field that is a male or female that is looking for a roommate please send them my way.

Thanks,

please email at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.