Osler Board Review Course in mp3 for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SayYes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have original Osler ophthalmology review course on CDs (mp3s). This is not a copy, original stuff. The disks come with audio and course material in PDF. This was purchased in spring of 2011. Excellent lectures. You can get it from Osler for $500, or buy them off me for $250 shipped. Please, contact me by pm.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same exact thing, also $250 obo. pm me if interested

Is this useful for OKAPs or just for boards?

I have it too. Original.

Isn't it technically "illegal" (i.e. copyright infringement) to resell these audio materials? I wonder if the Osler people know about this secondary market :)

Isn't it technically "illegal" (i.e. copyright infringement) to resell these audio materials? I wonder if the Osler people know about this secondary market :)

Pretty sure the Supreme Court just ruled on this saying your stuff is yours to sell.

Now if someone was making copies an selling the copies that would be different.

The case presented to the Supreme Court revolved around a person buying books overseas and selling them here. Very interesting and had wide ranging implications if the Court had ruled in the other direction.

Anybody still have one of these they want to offload?