1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Osteopathic Center for Children seeking pre-osteopathic student

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by aecuenca, Dec 22, 2000.

1. aecuenca

aecuenca Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

Dr. Viola Frymann, head director of the Osteopathic Center for Children, is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, pre-osteopathic student to serve as her full-time assistant starting in the summer of 2001 for at least 1 year. This is a rare opportunity for a pre-osteopathic student to learn from a living osteopathic legend. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this position, please have them call (619) 583-7611.

Arnold Cuenca
    WESTERN UNIVERSITY/COMP CLASS OF 2004

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. melancholy

melancholy 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Wow this is a real special treat for whomever becomes accepted for the position. From what I've heard, she is one of THE authorities on cranial manipulations.. and it feels like quite a few pre-meds from UCSD that apply to DO schools have somehow been affiliated with her Center. Sounds like a great opportunity!

4. Cheekster

Cheekster Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Arnold
    It's Kate, from your metabolic section at UCSD a million years ago. Just thought I give a quick note to say thank you for all of your help and encouragement last year. I did end up getting in this year, and that's partially due to you lending your time and your ear. What a guy. (I'll be heading out to UHS in the fall.) Good luck to you!
    -Kate

[This message has been edited by Cheekster (edited 12-26-2000).]

5. aecuenca

aecuenca Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Hi Kate,

Congratulations! The program at UHS-COM is excellent. I've talked to a few rotating students from there and they always say great things about the school.

Keep in touch with me and drop me a line once in a while to let me know how things are going with you.

-Arnold
    [email protected]