Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Osteopathic Center for Children seeking pre-osteopathic student

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by aecuenca, Dec 22, 2000.

1. aecuenca

aecuenca Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

Dr. Viola Frymann, head director of the Osteopathic Center for Children, is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, pre-osteopathic student to serve as her full-time assistant starting in the summer of 2001 for at least 1 year. This is a rare opportunity for a pre-osteopathic student to learn from a living osteopathic legend. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this position, please have them call (619) 583-7611.

Arnold Cuenca
    WESTERN UNIVERSITY/COMP CLASS OF 2004

2. melancholy

melancholy 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Wow this is a real special treat for whomever becomes accepted for the position. From what I've heard, she is one of THE authorities on cranial manipulations.. and it feels like quite a few pre-meds from UCSD that apply to DO schools have somehow been affiliated with her Center. Sounds like a great opportunity!

3. Cheekster

Cheekster Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Arnold
    It's Kate, from your metabolic section at UCSD a million years ago. Just thought I give a quick note to say thank you for all of your help and encouragement last year. I did end up getting in this year, and that's partially due to you lending your time and your ear. What a guy. (I'll be heading out to UHS in the fall.) Good luck to you!
    -Kate

[This message has been edited by Cheekster (edited 12-26-2000).]

4. aecuenca

aecuenca Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Hi Kate,

Congratulations! The program at UHS-COM is excellent. I've talked to a few rotating students from there and they always say great things about the school.

Keep in touch with me and drop me a line once in a while to let me know how things are going with you.

-Arnold
    [email protected]