osteopathic class email list...please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

livewires

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a fourth year at LECOM and I am also a SOMA representitive for our school. I am trying to find out how to get the class email lists from the other DO schools so that I can send out information about scholarchips, meetings, etc.. Please let me know how I can do this for your school. I already have them for several places but there are still a few that I need.

Thanks in advance,
John

Members don't see this ad.

livewires said:
Hey,

I'm a fourth year at LECOM and I am also a SOMA representitive for our school. I am trying to find out how to get the class email lists from the other DO schools so that I can send out information about scholarchips, meetings, etc.. Please let me know how I can do this for your school. I already have them for several places but there are still a few that I need.

Thanks in advance,
John

If you are a SOMA rep for the school, why can't you get that way? contact the SOMA reps at the other schools. You should have that info if you went to any of the national meetings and even if you didn't, contact one of the national officers.

DrFeelgoodDO said:
If you are a SOMA rep for the school, why can't you get that way? contact the SOMA reps at the other schools. You should have that info if you went to any of the national meetings and even if you didn't, contact one of the national officers.

if you want to distribute SOMA related info to SOMA members at each school, send that info to the SOMA chapter presidents or reps, and they will distribute it to their members.

closing.
The OP is requesting school email lists under the auspices of being a LECOM MS4 and needing it for SOMA and then spamming SDNers with a PM claiming to be an MS3 at PCOM with some COMLEX study guides. Sounds more than fishy to me & definitely a TOS violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.