Osteopathic ENT Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CTashby

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for info regarding the osteopathic ent residencies, specifically the 6 in michigan. Which programs did you like or dislike and why? Anyone else looking to go into ENT? I'm currently trying to select which hospitals I would like to do my residency in so that i can do a rotation there, hence deciding the five years of my life post-graduation.
I've heard good points about Botsford's program (where, incidentally, i worked while in college). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

CTashby said:
I'm looking for info regarding the osteopathic ent residencies, specifically the 6 in michigan. Which programs did you like or dislike and why? Anyone else looking to go into ENT? I'm currently trying to select which hospitals I would like to do my residency in so that i can do a rotation there, hence deciding the five years of my life post-graduation.
I've heard good points about Botsford's program (where, incidentally, i worked while in college). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Grand Rapids is a strong program. Nice people, good education.

dtn3t said:
Grand Rapids is a strong program. Nice people, good education.

thanks. would you mind elaborating on that? any comparisons to other programs?

anyone have anything to add about any aspect of DO ENT programs or even otolaryngology in general?

anyone else considering this field as a career?