Osteopathic Manipulation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
somehow, my thread disappeared from last night. Well, that doesnt take away from the seriousness of the situation.

My friend's pubocockus has been dislocated! What is the osteopathic manipulation technique used to correct this problem? Please help! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
somehow, my thread disappeared from last night. Well, that doesnt take away from the seriousness of the situation.

My friend's pubocockus has been dislocated! What is the osteopathic manipulation technique used to correct this problem? Please help! :(

You should try anal sphincter relaxation. That should fix it.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg

What's your deal bro? You posted this now three times (in pre-allo and now pre-osteo twice). What's the point? Alot of time on your hands, or what?

I said it before and I'll say it again, shouldn't you be busy arguing against affirmative action or busy proclaiming your work on "high level committees with the state and federal government" or how you "take care of kids through extensive mentoring" or how you "set up international missions on three continents."

dude, your arrogance is getting old. Keep to the pre-allo forums where your a better fit. peace