Osteopathic Radiology Interview Invites 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMeows

Resident
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched for a thread like this for this cycle but could only find the 2015-2016 year. Anyone get interview invites yet?

Please state:

Name of Program; Date of interview notification (interview dates provided); additional details

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I searched for a thread like this for this cycle but could only find the 2015-2016 year. Anyone get interview invites yet?

Please state:

Name of Program; Date of interview notification (interview dates provided); additional details

Aren't there only a handful of programs? Just use the normal interview thread.

Aren't there only a handful of programs? Just use the normal interview thread.

There's 8 of them, only a few less than last year. I didn't think people wanted to be bothered with AOA specific programs on the ACGME thread, and assumed people weren't posting those invites because of that.

I also noticed on last years AOA specific thread many didn't go out until October and was curious if that was still the trend. I got sick of waiting for someone else to post and ask

Members don't see this ad :)
upload_2016-10-4_22-54-43.png

Reactions: 1 user
I have gotten 3 interview requests so far:

Hemet, California
Olympia Fields, IL (Franciscan St. James) 12/19
Dayton, OH (Grandview) 10/22

Has anyone applied to any MD programs and received interview invites?

I have gotten 3 interview requests so far:

Hemet, California
Olympia Fields, IL (Franciscan St. James) 12/19
Dayton, OH (Grandview) 10/22

Has anyone applied to any MD programs and received interview invites?

I've also received St. James and Hemet. Didn't know Dayton went out already, bummer for me!

I have 6 ACGME programs in addition to the 2 AOA (though it's my understanding St. James is in both matches so that's a plus).

I was starting to think no one would answer this thread glad there's someone else out there!

I've also received St. James and Hemet. Didn't know Dayton went out already, bummer for me!

I have 6 ACGME programs in addition to the 2 AOA (though it's my understanding St. James is in both matches so that's a plus).

I was starting to think no one would answer this thread glad there's someone else out there!

I'm glad to find this thread! Has anyone heard anything about Botsford? I had a classmate rotate there early in the year and they might be cutting their number of spots down to 2. They are also losing their TRI so it would be an advanced match only.

I'm glad to find this thread! Has anyone heard anything about Botsford? I had a classmate rotate there early in the year and they might be cutting their number of spots down to 2. They are also losing their TRI so it would be an advanced match only.

PMed you about this also eagerly hoping for Botsford over here

Larkin Hospital went out today for me (10/10). Dates available include Nov 7, Nov 14, Dec 5, and Dec 12.

I got Larkin Hospital as well!

Reactions: 1 user
McLaren Oakland just came out too (for me anyways) dates are nov 16 and 30 only

I didn't get Oakland :-( Bummer. I am starting to feel I am not getting enough interviews......I guess the day is still young so maybe I'll hear from them...... Would you mind sharing your "stats". It is totally okay if you don't I just know my classmate who is going rad's stats and of course I know mine just trying to see if there is a rhyme reason they are sending out applications

I didn't get Oakland :-( Bummer. I am starting to feel I am not getting enough interviews......I guess the day is still young so maybe I'll hear from them...... Would you mind sharing your "stats". It is totally okay if you don't I just know my classmate who is going rad's stats and of course I know mine just trying to see if there is a rhyme reason they are sending out applications

Who knows what people look at for these things. I have ties to Michigan, so maybe that's it? I'll PM you about the rest