OSU-COM White Coat Ceremony

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pilot

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the good word from Leigh Goodson that the White Coat Ceremony will be August 19th at 10:00 am. I don't know how many family members we will be allowed, but Ms. Goodson stated that all admitted students will be receiving a mailing soon with more info. Pilot

Members don't see this ad.

It's good to see someone else from OSUCOM on here. I was wondering when the White Coat ceremony was just today; thanks for the info. I will be starting there in August.

------------------
Keep it real,

Dr.B

Hey Dr. B,

I will be starting at OSU-COM in August also.

ARe you going to the admitted student day on July 15.

I hope I see you there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll see you there on the 15th. I'm moving into Westport Apartments (right behind the school) this weekend.

------------------
Keep it real,

Dr.B

Hi,
I will be a second year student in August.
Last year I had about ten people come to the white coat ceremony. I think Dean Allen would like to see you bring as many people as you want. They have it in Founders Hall, so there is plenty of room.
Good Luck,
Michael Hendrix

Hey DR. B, I will be starting in August also and I move into Westport earlier this month. I guess I will see you tommorow July 15.

*bump*

i just wanted to bump this up to the top to see if anyone else out there going to OSU-COM is reading this board. I'm moving to Tulsa the 6th, but i'm not at Westport-- I'm just down riverside at Sundance.... Hey pilot-- did u interview during the last week of interviews? We had a pharmacist in our group, and I was just wondering if it was you.

take it easy.

Homonculus

I interviewed in November. Four out the five in my interview group will be attending. None of us know the status of the fifth.

Pilot