OSU-COM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serine

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to or interviewed at OSU-COM for Fall of 2000? I would appreciate any feedback
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my secondary in early sept...haven't heard a peep since..

--???

I'm a MS1 at OSU-COM and I have been trying to keep track of the interviews for a friend. They started interviewing in Oct., around 8 people a day, for two maybe three days. I don't think they have interviewed yet for November.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Michael...how is your first year at OSU going? They have my application, and I'm just waiting to hear from them. I plan to tour the campus in a few weeks, so in the meantime, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed
smile.gif

------------------
Kimberly
"Learn from the mistakes of others--you can never live long enough to make them all yourself"--John Luther

I'm doing pretty well. The classes keep you on your toes. Gross Anatomy has been a little difficult for some of us. If you have time and want to get a head start on anatomy, we use "Clinically Oriented Anatomy" by Keith L. Moore and Arthur F. Dalley. Also, there is a web site that represents the kind of material we cover in the labs. It is www.imc.gsm.com. You have to register but the site is free.

Have fun and stay strong, word will come in its own time. If you don't get in this year, keep trying, there are a lot of people in my class that applied two or three times before they were accepted.

Work hard and follow your dreams,

Michael

The website you mention is a great resource. They have recently become part of the StudentDoctor Network.

Please be sure to stop by the site!