Osu-com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deano

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found out if they were accepted to OSU-COM?

Members don't see this ad.

Usually OSU sends the FedEx man to give you the good news. If you see one, you might be very happy soon after.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the news, I recieved my FedEx package on Monday of this week. I am sooooo excited to attend here. Just thought I would let others know who haven't applied here how awesome it is and to consider applying.

Congrats Deano! Looking forward to seeing ya next year!

:clap: :clap:

I applied to OSU-COM also.....I'm glad to hear that you all like it so much....My primary was just completed...so I'm hoping to receive a secondary soon....

plus...... Fenrezz is a fellow Dolphins fan!!! ( even though they didn't look so hot last monday ) :rolleyes:

SM,

You are completing your app about the same time I did. Don't give up if you don't hear anything for awhile. My AACOMAS didn't get to OSU until the second week of January. I ended up calling to check on it, and they went ahead and sent me a seconday. You might look into that.

If you have any questions about OSU, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure any of us would be happy to tell ya the ins and outs of OSU.

Good luck!

Originally posted by SM-UCLA tech
plus...... Fenrezz is a fellow Dolphins fan!!! ( even though they didn't look so hot last monday ) :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll talk to admissions. We have to get you in to OSU. I need another Dolphins fan here! Forget the Dolphins, the people here hardly care about the NFL! :D

That Monday night game was a piece of crap. I almost wish it would have been on a Sunday, because then I couldn't watch it due to an Anatomy test monday morning. I wouldn't have missed anything.

Anyway, I'll go talk to student affairs tomorrow and tell them that they don't have a choice in accepting you. :D

Let me know if/when your interview is.

Originally posted by Fenrezz

Anyway, I'll go talk to student affairs tomorrow and tell them that they don't have a choice in accepting you. :D

I'm sure Leigh and Dana will be glad to know that you took care of one admission for them! :laugh: :laugh: ;)

and SM-UCLA tech, I agree with Undergrad...you should call the admissions office and ask them if they'll go ahead and send you a secondary. Can't hurt to ask!

Hey thanks everyone.....you are all so great...

I will take your advice and give the office a call.

Now I really hope to get an interview there!

I would love to hear more about the school......I will try PM'ing you all to find out more.

:)

but right now it's late and i'm off to bed!