Osu Interview Tom. + Disaster Snow Storm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhattnea

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i should drive down the 5 hrs in this snow storm since i've heard they might be closed tomorrow. But, i feel like they would have sent an email to interviewees if this was true. A DISASTER if you ask me! anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Just call today to confirm that they will indeed be interviewing tomorrow.

Call today.... Same as you would on a job interview with a blizzard a'brewin'.

Pre-meds get no extra points for blowing away in a snow storm! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea i called but i guess the admissions people left at 2pm today!? So i didn't get any definite answer.

Why don't you drive down tonight and stay in a motel near the school? It will cost you a little extra $$$, but at least you'll be right there...

As for OSU cancelling the interview, I kinda doubt they'd do that. People have flown in from all over the country to come and interview; you can't really cancel on them unless it's a true diaster situation... at least, that's what I'd hope.

My area has had some nasty weather this year and I've always been amazed that the applicants manage to get here. (I'm an adcom member.) One even carpooled with another passenger when their plane was diverted to an airport 250 miles away. If it isn't too late in OSU's season, you could try to reschedule. It is very unlikely that the interview day will be cancelled.