OSU Secondary - second essay questions - GRRRR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So frustrated! The second essay "What is your motivation to becoming a doctor" READ MY PERSONAL STATEMENT. I wish I could just copy and paste!!! Its sounds exactly the same!!! grrrr :smuggrin:

that is all :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Jezzielin said:
So frustrated! The second essay "What is your motivation to becoming a doctor" READ MY PERSONAL STATEMENT. I wish I could just copy and paste!!! Its sounds exactly the same!!! grrrr :smuggrin:

that is all :cool:

I feel your pain, Jezzielin. That was the same essay they had last year. I had a really tough time writing it because I figured they were looking for something different than my personal statement. That essay was actually the last one of my secondaries that I completed because I kept putting it off and putting it off.

Good luck!

i agree. i've been putting that one off because i just can't come up with anything totally different to write... i'll probably end up talking about the same stuff, but try to write it from a different angle or put a different spin on it, but that just feels like a pain and i'm really not looking forward to it..