OSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted7807

Has anyone who interviewed there in October heard from them yet? I thought that we were supposed to have heard by now...

Members don't see this ad.

How long did you have to wait to get an interview invitaion after submitting you secondary ??

I haven't heard from them yet, although I'm expecting one within the next week or so. I remember when they first sent me the interview invitation, that it was dated something like 24 August, and it arrived here (in Canada) like 10 September so it took like two weeks... mail must be real slow coming out of Columbus.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there on October 15th. I think they said that they vote on acceptances the last day of the month... and we should receive something by mail by the 15th of the next month.... if we dont.... we should call them. Someone on this network interviewed in September and received their acceptance on October 15th. So aim for the 15th. I am also waiting. Good luck.

I interviewed on Oct 17th.....they sent me a letter on the 1st informing me that i was in an "alternate pool". Whatver that means.

If I remember correctly from what they told us, it means that they will continue to review your file each month. So it is not a rejection and for all you know, you will be accepted next month!! Sorry that it was not the best of news, but at least it was not a rejection.

Originally posted by I can't think of a name:
•If I remember correctly from what they told us, it means that they will continue to review your file each month. So it is not a rejection and for all you know, you will be accepted next month!! Sorry that it was not the best of news, but at least it was not a rejection.•

Yea, you're right. I kinda hate the mixed message in their letter though. Cant anyone be succinct? :mad:

Anyone else who heard from em plz post your insight.

hey,
i interviewed the beginning of october and haven't heard. i called admissions, and they said they mailed out the results this past thursday, which would be a week ago. if we don't get some letter by the 15th, call their office. good luck everyone!