OSUCOM -class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
disregard my previous post!!!!!!! i am not smoking crack........

okay, maybe a lil' but not much

Members don't see this ad.

Friday the 8th, what time shall we meet in the school parking lot?

I am very sorry, Jon...as a member of the administratrion I am going to have to revoke your acceptance, based on your previous two posts...I am very, very sorry. See you Friday!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jon62781
So, Friday the 8th it is. What mexican restaurant???? I WILL NOT EAT AT ON THE BORDER. Bad memories about a fish, a knife, and a Speedo. Lets not go there.

So, who all is going? I need a number of people and a restaurant and I will do the work..... maybe I should run for President of the class since I give orders soooooooooooooooo well!!!!!! wooo hoooo haahahahhahaha... Jon in power!

:laugh:

Chimis on 15th street
How about meet at the school at 6:00
We need to finalize the # before we make a reservation (specific reservation-making person will be assigned :) )

:D

I WILL NOT EAT AT ON THE BORDER. Bad memories about a fish, a knife, and a Speedo. Lets not go there.

Okay Jon, you have peaked my interest. I must know the story, and I am sure I am not the only one who is dying to hear this. BTW if you win pres. can you push for a coffee bar in the commons area?

BK :eek:

Dinner now scheduled for Friday the 8th at Chimis on 15th St. Meet at the school parking lot at 6 pm and we'll carpool over. :D

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drshonda MS II (maybe)
drmaxy MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
cuteD.O.c MSI and husband
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MSI
momdo MSI

Please update as necessary. :)

Originally posted by bck
BTW if you win pres. can you push for a coffee bar in the commons area?

Such early activism...Good luck, but I really think it best if you just follow the trends of previous presidents and just do as little as possible (did I say that?)

Originally posted by DrMom

What good is it being cute if you have a husband? I have this problem all the time...except that I have a wife, not a husband...and I'm not cute.

:(

Originally posted by Idiopathic
Such early activism...Good luck, but I really think it best if you just follow the trends of previous presidents and just do as little as possible (did I say that?)

Ouch! :laugh:

no, he wasn't talking about me :)

Originally posted by Idiopathic
What good is it being cute if you have a husband? I have this problem all the time...except that I have a wife, not a husband...and I'm not cute.

:(

Being cute is how you get the husband, silly! Ask your wife. :D

I won't be able to come on Friday night. I hope you all have a wonderful time and I look forward to meeting you all soon and seeing everyone again!! Keep me posted on the orientation week goings ons. Talk to you all later!!

Sorry you can't make it, Shonda.

Dinner now scheduled for Friday the 8th at Chimis on 15th St. Meet at the school parking lot at 6 pm and we'll carpool over. :D

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drmaxy MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MSI
momdo MSI

Hi, my name is Kim and I am a MS1. My boyfriend and I would like to come to the dinner on Friday. I emailed Jon about it last night. I know of another MS1 who would probably like to come also, but she is not home yet from a trip.

Please put me down for 2 if that is okay. I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Kim

Members don't see this ad :)

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drmaxy MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MS I
momdo MS I
lajune17 MS I and boyfriend

Why are people studying for school? You guys are making me very nervous. Friday the 8th is fine with me..... Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Did anyone else who lives at westport go to the 70's party tonight (8/2)? UM.... let me just say I was scared..... scared like a toothpick at a BBQ cook-off.

Luv
BK:eek:

Boy oh boy it's nice to be sitting in the oversized leather chair/throne after a drive like that. After an overnight stop in Orlando to visit friends I drove 19 straight hours only to arrive in Tulsa at 3 am to the most unbelievable lightning storm I've seen in awhile. I thought I was gonna get struck at least 3 times before I reached Westport.

Hope that's not a bad omen! :(

Did you guys see what they did with the game room? And the new furniture? I have new sofas to crash out on now! I can't wait!!

Originally posted by Fenrezz
Did you guys see what they did with the game room? And the new furniture? I have new sofas to crash out on now! I can't wait!!

No more sleeping down by Dunlap? :laugh:

I do like the game room changes...much better. :)

Yeah, well, usually it looks as though they just have a single blind person coordinating the colors, but when I saw the carpet on the floor and the pattern on the wall, I knew that we had gotten TWO separate blind people to do the decorating...tried to play ping-pong yesterday and I am still suffering.

Oh well

I talked to another MS1 (Karen) who would like to go to dinner with us on Friday. I hope it is not too late to add her name to the list.

Thanks, Kim

If it is not too late I would like to add another student under my name ... Jeff Reid (MS2). It is still up in the air but I think I have persuaded him to come.

2 for BCK

Luv
BK

I'm calling tonight to make the reservation (tried to do it last night, but for some reason we have to do it through the manager). I'm sure we can tweak #s after that. Just post here and/or PM me. :D

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drmaxy MS II (maybe)
Jeff Reid MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MS I
momdo MS I
Karen MSI

Originally posted by bck
If it is not too late I would like to add another student under my name ... Jeff Reid (MS2). It is still up in the air but I think I have persuaded him to come.

Well, if he knows that I will be there, he will for sure come :)

My 1st year wont even return my calls...I didnt think my reputation extended to incoming students, bt apparently it does :(

Does anyone know if a written copy of the school dress code exists, and if so, does anyone have it? I have looked through all of my school papers and I can't come up with anything. While in Costa Rica, I got a new accessory for my face (any guesses?) and I am wondering if we have a policy on it.

;)
Thanks.

Hey Smash,

I could be wrong, but I don't think one exists. I'm totally basing that off of what my 2nd year told me last year when I was asking about the dress code. She told me that "they" (student senate maybe?) were trying to get something "passed" but it didn't fly.

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but that is all I know.

Originally posted by smashley
Does anyone know if a written copy of the school dress code exists, and if so, does anyone have it? I have looked through all of my school papers and I can't come up with anything. While in Costa Rica, I got a new accessory for my face (any guesses?) and I am wondering if we have a policy on it.

;)
Thanks.

I don't think there is a policy. If I'm correct, there is a grad student with the same accessory. (course I'm just guessing here...but if I'm guessing correctly, I've considered doing the same ;) )

Okay. The reservation has been made. :) I can still make adjustments, so let me know if you need to be added to or taken off of the list.

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drmaxy MS II (maybe)
Jeff Reid MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MS I
momdo MS I
Karen MSI

Originally posted by UnderGrad
Hey Smash,

I could be wrong, but I don't think one exists. I'm totally basing that off of what my 2nd year told me last year when I was asking about the dress code. She told me that "they" (student senate maybe?) were trying to get something "passed" but it didn't fly.

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but that is all I know.

I changed it...shorts are now acceptable.

Hey guys!!

I hate to do this to you, but I would like to take a quick poll of your interests as far as what you might by from a club.

Here are your options:

-Baseball Tee with screen print on front and back, or
-Zip-up hooded sweatshirt/hooded sweatshirt/sweatshirt with embroidered design on left chest area
Which of these designs would you likely buy for someone else?

Also, how does everyone feel about Pistol Pete (i.e. would you look at something with him on it and think "Another Pistol Pete design?")?

You can either PM me or reply to the thread.....I'm really interested in everyone's input. We have come up with two AWESOME designs and need to decide which we should sell. Thank you so much for letting me interrupt all the fun talk with this bidness (business). Hope to hear from some of you!!

Shonda

I think the hooded sweatshirts are a great idea. Sign me up for a couple

Luv
BK

I like either the baseball t-shirt or the hooded sweatshirt. Also, I'm not such a big fan of Pistol Pete. :p (is that such a sin?)

If it is not too late I ran into another MS1 who is a non SDNer but would very much like to attend the dinner. His name is Scott Farlow. If possible please add him to the list.

Luv
BK

The reservation has been made. :) I can still make adjustments, so let me know if you need to be added to or taken off of the list.

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
drmaxy MS II (maybe)
Jeff Reid MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MS I
momdo MS I
Karen MSI
Scott MS I

Actually my name is Scott Fowler, that is pretty close Brian. Also, sign me up for a sweatshirt. Sounds good to me.

My contacts are below.

icq#: 123245038
email: [email protected]
tele: 918-585-1307

I live at Westport by the way.

I'm going to take Max off the list. He told me last semester he would go to a pre-orientation dinner, but I haven't been able to contact him all week. I have a feeling he won't be back before Friday.

Dinner now scheduled for Friday the 8th at Chimis on 15th St. Meet at the school parking lot at 6 pm and we'll carpool over.

Idiopathic MS II
fenrezz MS II
DrMom MS II & Mr. DrMom
Jeff Reid MS II (maybe)

jon62781 MS I
deano MS I and friend
supersars MS I
non-SDN'er MS I (maybe)
bck MS I
dochoppy MS I
momdo MS I
Karen MSI
Scott MS I

Originally posted by DrMom
Hey, I've been meaning to ask: are you going to bring your lovely wife to dinner on Friday?

*Idiopathic goes through mental wife catalogue*

No, the wife shall be away on business...a babysitter shall thusly be summoned, and the Mr. Idiopathic shall ride solo anon.

Max isn't coming? He is my second-year. Actually, he must be pretty busy cuz I can't get ahold of him. I talked to him one time and he seemed really pre-ocupied. Luckily I met him at our old college so at least I know what he looks like. :)

I don't know what's up with Max. His phone has been out of service for days now and I can't contact him. I know he would want to go, but I dont think he'll be back in town by then anyway.

I just hope I get to talk to him in time to buy some books and a microscope from him.

By the way, I am willing to take my truck as one of the carpool vehicles on Friday. But only 3 people can fit comfortably (4 if you are real friendly).

Whats up kids......

Just got off a 3 day bender, since Idio kicked me outta school before it even started!! I atleast planned on making it to tuesday of orientation before they found out my master plan of repainting the "orange Lab", but ah,hell... it woulda been too much work anyway!!!

I am looking forward to seeing all you guys Friday night!!!!!!

Party on kids!!!!

I atleast planned on making it to tuesday of orientation before they found out my master plan of repainting the "orange Lab", but ah,hell... it woulda been too much work anyway!!!

:laugh: probably worth the work, though. :)