OSUCOM -class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by Idiopathic
Just remember, I am always here for you. Except for brian...
:laugh:

Exclusivist! :rolleyes:

DrMom is always available. :D

Members don't see this ad.

who are you, idiopathic?????

Members don't see this ad :)
Just remember, I am always here for you. Except for brian...

You cannot ignore me.... I am like the last slice of pizza... nice and warm.. lots of ranch dressing still in the box... and left alone on the table just waiting for some gluttonous chap to walk by and be tempted by my sweet cheesy aroma.

Watch out histo.... Im gunning for ya!!

Brian:cool:

Just so you all know.....I love this school... I would like to take this time to thank all the ms2s for being so calming and caring through our first week.... I know we all bit-- quite a bit, but it is quite comforting that you all can comisurate with us. Thank you for making the transition into this wonderful, and scarry world a little easier.

Luv
Brian:love: :love:

Speaking for the class of 2006, it was our pleasure.

Now, if you don't mind making the check out to "Fenrezz" and placing it in locker #171.

:D

Originally posted by Fenrezz
Speaking for the class of 2006, it was our pleasure.

Now, if you don't mind making the check out to "Fenrezz" and placing it in locker #171.

:D

So you actually have a "Fenrezz" bank account? ;)

Speaking of fenrezz-- i actually saw him at the school yesterday. considering how little i'm there, that's almost a freak occurence.

i've noticed a few strange looks while i'm at the school studying for the COMLEX II. The ms1's think i'm an ms2, the ms2's think i'm an ms1. "Did you see that guy with the step II review books? talk about a gunner, he's studying 3 years ahead!!"

oh-- and the new pong room is sweet. i'm jealous i don't get to use it, but thankful that my comlex I score and gpa won't suffer from the brand new pong tables. one complaint though-- who other than retirement communities and nursing homes play table top shuffleboard? maybe it's for the patient models . .

i'll be studin' the next few days in the breakout room with the "Management" sign on it. Hopefully my study group will find a worthy group to hand the "Management" title over to before we graduate next spring.

back to studying . . .

Hey I saw that Management sign on a breakout room. I'll stop by and say hello next time I see it. In fact I think you're in the room next to me today, although right now I'm squatting the room as I had to go to the driving range for a few hours and just got back home.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the room at some point tonight.

Originally posted by Homonculus
Speaking of fenrezz-- i actually saw him at the school yesterday. considering how little i'm there, that's almost a freak occurence.

i've noticed a few strange looks while i'm at the school studying for the COMLEX II. The ms1's think i'm an ms2, the ms2's think i'm an ms1. "Did you see that guy with the step II review books? talk about a gunner, he's studying 3 years ahead!!"

oh-- and the new pong room is sweet. i'm jealous i don't get to use it, but thankful that my comlex I score and gpa won't suffer from the brand new pong tables. one complaint though-- who other than retirement communities and nursing homes play table top shuffleboard? maybe it's for the patient models . .

i'll be studin' the next few days in the breakout room with the "Management" sign on it. Hopefully my study group will find a worthy group to hand the "Management" title over to before we graduate next spring.

back to studying . . .

I'll take the sign! :)

Sorry to have missed you. I'll be looking out for the management sign, though. :D

although right now I'm squatting the room as I had to go to the driving range for a few hours and just got back home.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the room at some point tonight.

For a very reasonable fee I won't tell the breakout room police about your infraction! ;)

I know. I feel like I'm going to be on the run for a few days now that I broke the Breakout Law of 2003.

I can't help get the impression that a couple of those new breakout rules were.. umm... influenced by Max and me.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't help get the impression that a couple of those new breakout rules were.. umm... influenced by Max and me.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

:laugh: nah, couldn't be :laugh:

I say: blame it all on Pete! ;)

breakout rules? wha? i imagine the rules may have had their beginnings with our class. not to mention any parties involved, but if you place enough study crap in a room, the sheer volume precludes people from being able to move you out. once you are an MSII you hold all the cards-- since you have CPS, the lowly MSI's *must* leave so you can do your small groupage. A little prior arranging, and you can simply keep the room you're in. If enough MSII's do it, you pretty much have a monopoly on the breakout rooms (which have upgraded computers now i see).

i don't need to be pre-arranging my room with anyone do i? i'll be there tomorrow and i'd hate to pull the seniority card if i don;t have to :)

at home now, but feel free to stop by tomorrow. just be sure to knock first, lest ye be blinded by the sight ye beholds upon opening said door ;) lol

laters

breakout rules?
i don't need to be pre-arranging my room with anyone do i? i'll be there tomorrow and i'd hate to pull the seniority card if i don;t have to :)

Yes, formal rules...and they started with Fenrezz & my class. No pre-arranging so you're okay.

I'll come find you tomorrow. I should be up there pretty early. :eek:

My theory is (and always shall be) if you pee in a room, it is yours for the year. That being said, I leave it to you to find the rooms that have already been 'marked'. Lets just say you cant miss 'em!!

My theory is (and always shall be) if you pee in a room, it is yours for the year.

I would do that, but I'm afraid it might bring me back to my urine fetish days and I don't want to unravel all the wonderful progress my therapists have made.

Wow...

All you 'OLD GUYS' really love the breakout rooms!!! :laugh:

Just kidding!!!!!!!

You guys are great, even though I'm stuck studying in a broom closet!!

:eek: :eek:

I hope everyone is still sane and life is going well... If you have lost your sanity, i seem to be accumulating them. As of right now, I have 4, with a fifth in a trap over by the breakout rooms. I would have alreayd retrieved that one, but the second years have firmly fortified OUR breakout rooms, and one man alone cannot go there. I guess I will make a group to go and retrieve it. All i need now is a dwarf, an elf, and a few hobbits, then we can go!!!

I LOVE ANATOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by jon62781
one man alone cannot go there

ah, young jedi, much to learn you have. much trickery there is yet to be discovered in conquering the rooms. time is your friend-- treat it well and all will be revealed, for it is yet possible for a single man, aye, a woman even, to single-handedly break this fellowhip of room squatting.

ah, young jedi, much to learn you have. much trickery there is yet to be discovered in conquering the rooms. time is your friend-- treat it well and all will be revealed, for it is yet possible for a single man, aye, a woman even, to single-handedly break this fellowhip of room squatting.

Hey, Homonculus, you need to see my new sign for when I'm in a room. You really can't miss it. :)

i'm in san antonio this month (on a path rotation-- may switch to peds if things don't improve over the next week or so) so i can't stop by and check. do i dare ask what you came up with?

-Management

oh no. not *that* sign, lol. definitely should get some second looks.

no fam down here at the moment, but they are gonna try to come down at least once for a few days. kiddo just turned 3 months so mom's road trip should be interesting. all of our road trips up til now have been both of us.

Yep. that sign.

It gets quite a few laughs. My study partner has a good one, too. :D Maybe I'll get industrious and PM you a link to a number of them.

My dear classmate, Fenrezz, has been making them as an excuse not to study! :)

ANATOMY IS EVERYWHERE.... IT'S AT THE GATES OF HELL, IT'S AT THE PEARLY GATES...... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SNAKES, OR I MEAN CADAVERS???

Arg@!@@!!!

Have thoust forsaken me oh ms2's... can thoust not forgive the infarctions of some wobble headed ms1's? We love you... do not go away. OH stay and allow me to count the ways in which I shall make pizza the night before a biochem test. Allow me to whip about the plantaris muscle and feel very queezy about buccal fat pad. Love has sprung in the arms of the duodenum, and yet my love the pancreas still shakes her little langerhan tail at the spleen, and all the while I sit eating grains and vegetables, slurping down metamucil in orger to feed my bacteria, so that more bile can be conjugated and excreted and my cholesterol be lower.

OK..... um that about covers my first finals freak out night... stay tuned.

Luv
Brian:clap: +pissed+