OT school interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

untdeltagam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The MOT interview at Texas Tech is 4 hours long! Does anyone know what could possibly happen in that long of a time frame? I'm freaking myself out! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview with Philadelphia University. But it is only 1 hour long.
From what the school told me, they are looking to see my knowledge of the profession, what motivates me to become an OT, interpersonal/ communication skills, and independent thinking ability.

Did you call and ask them or did you receive an info packet? The only thing I received was a packet of where to park. I might just call the department and see what info they will give me! Good Luck to yoU!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a lot and good luck to you too!!! I received a call from them to schedule an interview. When I called back to schedule an interview, they stated they would send a letter confirming the date and time of the interview. In the letter, it stated what is going to be discussed in the interview, how long the interview is and the interview process. They also included parking pass and directions to the department. I think calling the department would be a good idea, so you can get a feel of they are looking for. It could be that they will give you a tour of the department within the 4 hrs. of you being there.