General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS 2018 - 2019 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just found out today that I was accepted seton hall!

Members don't see this ad.

Same here! I don't plan on attending because of the cost and other acceptances, but I'm happy to hear back! What about you?
Also very excited, but have not decided if I will accept or not. Still waiting to hear from other schools. The price and length of the program are the only things deferring me from accepting, because it is an excellent program and commutable for me! Just happy to be considered

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Updated 3/8/19:

Applied: Brenau University, Georgia State, Wingate University, Emory & Henry, MUSC, Milligan College, Mary Baldwin University

Interviews: Wingate (Oct. 26), Brenau (11/28), Georgia State (12/3), Mary Baldwin (denied interview), MUSC (1/28), Milligan College (2/22), Emory & Henry (3/2)

Acceptances:

Waitlist: Wingate, MUSC, Milligan College, Emory & Henry

Rejections: Georgia State (rejected after being waitlisted)

Anyone know the chances of being pulled off WashU or Rush’s waitlist this cycle? Wondering if I should keep up my hopes for one of those or admit defeat and accept elsewhere

Anyone know the chances of being pulled off WashU or Rush’s waitlist this cycle? Wondering if I should keep up my hopes for one of those or admit defeat and accept elsewhere

I just declined my spot at Wash U, definitely worth hanging on there for a bit as some other schools haven’t contacted everyone yet so i definitely think there’s still hope!

Has anyone heard back from the University of Minnesota?

What do you guys think of touro college and pace university for MS OT?

Did the number come from a specific area? I receive so many spam calls that I want to keep a hopeful eye out for a call!
He called from an unknown number, I didn’t answer but he left a voicemail

I just heard back from Pacific University this afternoon! I got in!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from Sacred Heart University yet?

I was invited for an interview in January, and heard back the day after the interview that I got accepted. I put in my deposit at the end of January! I think they do multiple rounds of interviews though, so I hope you hear back soon from them!

I know it’s probably somewhere along this thread, but have people heard from Stanbridge University? Seems like it’s taking a while. I called about a month ago to ask when we can expect decisions to be sent out, they just said “oh yeah, I see your application. Just waiting for it to come back from review. Give it a few more days.” I get a lot of emails for info sessions, but no decision info.

I know it’s probably somewhere along this thread, but have people heard from Stanbridge University? Seems like it’s taking a while. I called about a month ago to ask when we can expect decisions to be sent out, they just said “oh yeah, I see your application. Just waiting for it to come back from review. Give it a few more days.” I get a lot of emails for info sessions, but no decision info.

I heard back about a week after my interview which was on February 15th. They called me to notify me

Has anyone heard back from Davenport?
I heard back 2/22 that I had been accepted, and had until 2/27 to accept or decline. I would just email and see if they are still going to send acceptances. Best of luck!!

Anyone else waiting on Columbia or have a rough estimate of when we will know by?

I'm waiting on Columbia and Seton Hall! I got accepted to a couple other programs, but my number one choice is Seton Hall! Hopefully we will hear back soon.

I heard back 2/22 that I had been accepted, and had until 2/27 to accept or decline. I would just email and see if they are still going to send acceptances. Best of luck!!

When did you turn in your app?

Have the first round of acceptance letters from UMN been sent out?

Has anyone applied to Pace University?

Does anyone know what it means to be in the top third of the waitlist? Do I even have a chance of getting in?

I already made my deposit for LIU Brooklyn, but Seton Hall and Columbia are my top choices. Hopefully we hear back soon! It's frustrating to have to wait.

I already made my deposit for LIU Brooklyn, but Seton Hall and Columbia are my top choices. Hopefully we hear back soon! It's frustrating to have to wait.
Seton Hall is my top as well! Getting super frustrated too waiting

Seton Hall is my top as well! Getting super frustrated too waiting
It sounds like they accepted some and denied others so I'm not sure what that means for us! I would definitely go to Seton Hall if I got accepted.

It sounds like they accepted some and denied others so I'm not sure what that means for us! I would definitely go to Seton Hall if I got accepted.
Same here! Possibly on the waitlist? I didn’t know people already got denied as well

Same here! Possibly on the waitlist? I didn’t know people already got denied as well
I guess we will have to wait to find out! I know last year people heard back the beginning of April that they got accepted but who knows.

I guess we will have to wait to find out! I know last year people heard back the beginning of April that they got accepted but who knows.
I might give them a call, there’s an open house this weekend I was planning on going to! I wish I knew ahead of time

I interviewed at Brenau January 25 and I still haven’t heard back. Has anyone else heard anything from Brenau??

I interviewed at Brenau January 25 and I still haven’t heard back. Has anyone else heard anything from Brenau??

There’s another thread going for Brenau but most of us havent heard anything. I interviewed in November. Some have been accepted, some have been declined. But nothing here yet!

I might give them a call, there’s an open house this weekend I was planning on going to! I wish I knew ahead of time
Can you let me know in this thread if you give them a call? Good luck!!

Can you let me know in this thread if you give them a call? Good luck!!

I will! I contacted them like 6-8 weeks ago and they only said that they had an abundance of applicants and one more interview date on 3/4 and that they would make a decision 3-4 weeks afterwards!