General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS - experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kgprospot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Some of my experience is old, so I don't recall the exact end and start date. For the number of hours and weeks, I have to estimate. Is anyone else finding that they have to do the same? For one experience, I don't recall who the supervisor was.... do you think it's ok to omit that info? (This is for an experience from 2004-2005.)

I am just curious to see what others are doing. I hate feeling like my info might look incomplete in that section.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have someone from the agency you remember that you can put down? If it's from 10 years ago, do you really even think you should include it?

No, I don't have anyone to put down from that experience. Normally, I would not include this experience, but it's relevant volunteer work, and I think it shows that I have always been one to volunteer and help others. I'll have to think about this more.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I don't have anyone to put down from that experience. Normally, I would not include this experience, but it's relevant volunteer work, and I think it shows that I have always been one to volunteer and help others. I'll have to think about this more.
If you felt it was meaningful to you and you learned something from it, it's worth including. I'm assuming it was after high school?

Personally, I don't have supervisors in several of my experiences because there just wasn't one. Things like clubs and organization on my college campus that doesn't have somebody I could nail down as contactable. With that said, I included it anyway since it was relevant. Just try to include as much information as possible and leave the school to put weight on it.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the feedback guys. It's very helpful!