General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCOT2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished up with a fall course and I'm wondering If I send the transcript to OTCAS or directly to the programs I applied to? I've already submitted the applications and have been verified. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You send the new transcript to OTCAS. And you can also do the academic update and put in your final grade into OTCAS since the class is now completed! They will send the updated file to the schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Related to this question, I have a follow up question:

If I do an academic update now with my Fall 2018 final grades, will I have to do another one in May once my grades from the Spring 2019 semester are in? So I have to send my transcripts 2 more times? Or will I just send my final transcripts directly to the program I choose?

Related to this question, I have a follow up question:

If I do an academic update now with my Fall 2018 final grades, will I have to do another one in May once my grades from the Spring 2019 semester are in? So I have to send my transcripts 2 more times? Or will I just send my final transcripts directly to the program I choose?

It depends, do they need that grade from your fall class right now? Or can it hold off until spring. If it’s free to send your transcript just go ahead and do it now. But yeah you will have to update again once you complete your spring class as well as send the official transcript so they can verify your grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk