OU...#interviewed vs. #accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Does anyone know how many OU interviews are offered each year? I believe they accept around 100 applicants

Members don't see this ad.

According to US News, they offered 180 interviews last year and accepted 144 of them. That is the numbers OU provided to US News. I don't know if the 144 also includes the waiting list. I hope this helps!! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed there on 10/29 and was accepted on 10/30. They told us during the interview that they were planning on interviewing approx. 235 students and accepting approx. 135-145 in order to meet their desired class size of 100-110.

Good luck.

Jamie

Has anyone who took the August MCAT heard from OU? I haven't heard anything and my secondary has been finished for over a month, maybe two.

Hi

I took the April and August MCAT...The Adcom was waiting to hear about my August scores...However I had the same composite score. I just got an interivew invitation on Thursday.

I took the august mcat...interviewed in early november and accepted at OU!

It seems that if you get interviewed that you have a very good chance of getting accepted because they are very careful about who they choose to interview.

Good Luck!

Does anyone know when is the last day they interview this year?? I still haven't heard from OU but I just found out I got an interview at NOVA on 12/16!! OU is my number one school but hey...wherever I get accepted...that is where I am going!! Good luck to ya'll