Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

OU - Tulsa Housing

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by OUgotin2PharmD, Apr 27, 2007.

1. OUgotin2PharmD

Pre-Pharmacy
    Wanted to start a thread for those intersted in housing in the Tulsa area.
    Please post any leads/requests for rentals and/or roomates. I'm looking
    for a studio rental or possibly sharing a two bedroom apartment with
    somebody.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oupharm2

oupharm2 Has the mail come yet?

Pre-Pharmacy
    Did you get accepted to the Tulsa campus this year? Do you mind if I ask when you got your acceptance letter? Also do you mind sharing your stats (gpa pcat experience etc)? Congrats!

4. OUgotin2PharmD

Pre-Pharmacy
    I received my acceptance letter on "good" Friday. My science core GPA
    was 3.9, and overall was 3.72. PCAT was 65. I have extensive management
    experience in a variety of business roles. I also operate my own small business on the side. Most of my work expreince is in Architectural design,
    Computer animation, and Information Technology.

5. OUgotin2PharmD

Pre-Pharmacy
    I received my acceptance letter on "good" Friday. I will be attending the Tulsa campus. My science core GPA is 3.9, and overall is 3.72. PCAT was 65. I have extensive management experience in a variety of business roles. I also operate my own small business on the side. Most of my work expreince is in achitectural design, computer animation, and information technology.