MCAT Our Success In The Words Of Our Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NextStepTutor_1

Next Step Test Prep Tutor
Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
“Next Step tutors are dedicated to making their students successful. I really enjoyed working with my tutor. He was very understanding of my schedule and was always encouraging. He truly played a big role in helping me attain the MCAT score I wanted. I’m very grateful to have studied with NextStep! I used the techniques I learned from my tutor and kept practicing exams. Studying paid off! I actually had to call my dad to double check the score! I’m very excited about my score because it has made me competitive and has given me the opportunity to interview at top schools. I can’t wait for medical school!”

– Kaveeta K, Official MCAT Score: 37

“I cannot say enough about my tutoring experience with Caroline. I turned to NextStep after getting average MCAT results after using a traditional test prep course. This time around, I decided I needed more specific help, and that is exactly what Caroline provided. I needed structure, and in the first session, we set up a schedule that I could work with and stick to. In addition, I had already completed all the AAMC practice tests, so Caroline worked to find me alternative practice tests options. She also provided lots of additional worksheets and passages for me to work through. I also really appreciated how knowledgeable she was. Whether answering an email question or one during an online session, she was always thorough and obviously knew her stuff. If she didn’t know something off the top of her head, she was always very prompt at getting back to me with an answer. I just got back my score, and am happy to report I jumped from a 28 to a 36. Caroline definitely deserves some of the credit for this increase in my score; I couldn’t have done it without her help and support. Overall, I would highly recommend Caroline to anyone looking for a friendly, intelligent, and supportive tutor. You can’t go wrong!”

- Lauren, Official MCAT Score: 36

“Hi John…Your company is the best!! Sud was professional, bright and an awesome mentor. Josh scored 34…11 verbal, 11 bio and 12 physics. Thank you!!!”

– Ellen, mother of a Next Step MCAT student

“”It’s nice to hear from you. As far as I could tell I felt strong on each section. I am very anxious to get my score, mostly because I had improved so much over the course of my sessions with Ethan. Ethan was very easy to work with and although he is clearly off the charts smart, he did not come off as some arrogant tutor or professor like many people do. I was and am very pleased with the relationship I built with him throughout the course. I also want to note that the lessons via skype were much better than I had anticipated. I was a bit weary at first because I was unsure what it would be like, but it felt just as though I was in the room with him.”

– AJ, MCAT student

My name is Taylor and I signed up for next step on May 15th through Rachel Grubbs. I had taken the MCAT in April and scored a 24 5 VR, 9 PS, and 10 BS. (I did not continue to study in between April and May). I really thought all was lost after my first MCAT.I worked with Stephanie for only one month and together we were able to raise my score to a 32. I took the June 13th MCAT and got 11 VR, 10 PS, and 11 BS. She did an amazing job and was always very encouraging and helpful. I really enjoyed using next step and it put my future back on track.

– Taylor C., Next Step MCAT Student

The program is fantastic! I entered tutoring with next step only being able to get through 5 of the 7 passages on the verbal reasoning section. After three sessions I was able to read all seven passages in the allotted hour something I wasn’t able to accomplish before. I wanted to let you know my tutor Matt is very patient and understanding and very knowledgeable. I’ve enjoyed all my sessions and his instruction has already made major improvements in my performance. I’m excited to continue and see where the progress takes me. Thanks again for everything!

– Matthew S., Next Step MCAT Student

Remember for my college program I needed a 28 on my MCAT? I took the one in October for the second time, and got a 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I increased my score by 7 points from a 24 in 2 months!!!!!!!!! Just thought I should tell you. Thanks again for helping me during September; it really helped a lot.

– T.R., Next Step Student

To learn more about our MCAT tutoring programs and to set up a free consultation call us anytime at 888-530-NEXT or click here!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: