Aug 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
University: Georgia Gwinnett College
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.49
Pre-Req GPA: 3.24
GRE: Verb- 154 Quant- 153 Writing-4.0

Extra-Curric: 4 years of varsity college soccer, member of Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society, leader of Success Networking Team in National Society of Leadership & Success, member of exercise science club

Volunteer: 75 hours of internship in sports rehab setting, 500+ hours in orthopedic outpatient clinic as a technician (aide), 20 hours of inpatient.

Applying: University of Florida, University of Central Florida, UNC-Chapel Hill, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Cal State-Sacramento, Medical University of South Carolina.

I might replace Cal State-Sacramento with Regis University
Not sure how my credentials stack up, especially when applying out of state. I qualify for in-state for Florida by way of Florida pre-paid. Any feedback?

Jul 11, 2015
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Hello, I am a Florida resident and your stats are very similar to mine. I have applied to over 30 schools across the nation to increase my odds of getting into a physical therapy school and not have to apply again next year. I do not know your finances but if you have the money I would apply to more schools in the east coast such as PA, NY, VA, NC, and SC and a few midwest states such as ND and TX. Also look at the average stats for the 2015 class in all schools and see if your within that range.

Reactions: RhinoDPT