Out of State OUCOM Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hardbody

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you who applied either now or in the past, do we send the contract of admission with our secondary application or do we hold on to it until a possible future interview?

Please help, I am scrambling to get all my secondaries & LORs out ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

You need to send the contract in with your secondary in order for them to even consider you for an interview. I think it says something on there that they don't really look at those who do not sign it since they take mostly in state kids any way. Also, just so you know, the five years can be eliminated/reduced by participating in one of the CORE residency programs. Good luck to you!

You need to send the contract in with your secondary in order for them to even consider you for an interview. I think it says something on there that they don't really look at those who do not sign it since they take mostly in state kids any way. Also, just so you know, the five years can be eliminated/reduced by participating in one of the CORE residency programs. Good luck to you!

Thanks