Out of state UT San Antonio interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiminh2o

...bike and run
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any non-Texas folk getting interview invites to UT San Antonio? I See some getting invites but are they out of state? My fingers are crossed.....

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone.....? Anyone.....?

So are all of you on the interview thread with invites to UT San Antonio interviews Texas residents?

I heard that they start interviwing late October, so be patient.
I have applied to UW but have not heard yet. Thats my home state. I have not applied to UT San Antanio. My stats are on Page 3 (towards the end) of Stats for 2003.
All the best friend!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I mean 2004 stats page.

San Antonio already started interviews in August, for the lucky few that got the interview invites.

Also Ut Houston is the one that starts in October as well as Baylor in Dallas. Baylor i think starts in september .

As far as out state, your stats have to be pretty impressive for them to consider out of staters. There are way to many instate residents that want to go to there schools for them to consider an out stater before an instate resident. something like 95% in state and 5% outstate ratio.

Not that they wouldn't want you, but they want to keep texans in texas.

good luck