out of staters heard from CCOM and PCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raDiOnut

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any out of staters heard from CCOM and/or PCOM? I've been complete since August MCAT results (secondaries submitted end of September) and have still heard nothing

raDiOnut

Members don't see this ad.

Just now heard from PCOM..

raDiOnut said:
Have any out of staters heard from CCOM and/or PCOM? I've been complete since August MCAT results (secondaries submitted end of September) and have still heard nothing

raDiOnut

I interviewed and was accepted at CCOM. My files were complete in mid-August. I live in CA, and I am also a foreign resident.

PCOM has not responded to me with any info. Files were complete around the same time at CCOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
dr.z said:
I interviewed and was accepted at CCOM. My files were complete in mid-August. I live in CA, and I am also a foreign resident.

PCOM has not responded to me with any info. Files were complete around the same time at CCOM.

I interviewed and was accepted to ccom - my file was complete by mid-july and i am from Florida.

corona 247 said:
I interviewed and was accepted to ccom - my file was complete by mid-july and i am from Florida.

I completed my application at PCOM in the middle of October since I took the August MCAT and I received my interview letter from them 11/19. I'm from NJ, but attend an undergrad school in PA, not sure if that was to my advantage since they appear to be responding mainly to PA residents.

I also got into ccom, and am from florida. Have not heard anything from pcom though. I was complete at both in july. It took them until the first week of october to invite me for an interview at ccom.

I was accepted to ccom, heard nothing from pcom. file complete mid october

Just received my interview invite from CCOM yesterday [I guess the post did the trick]. Still nothing from PCOM

raDiOnut

Same here. I have been hoping to hear from these two schools. Received invite from CCOM via snail mail yesterday and scheduled for 12/7. I was very surprised to be offered a date just two weeks from now, as I had read on this forum that CCOM was scheduling into Feb and March already. Sometimes the info on SDN is invaluable; other times, it sends me into a tailspin. I had almost given up on receiving an outright acceptance to CCOM. Now, with a December interview, I might actually have a chance. WOOHOO! Here's hoping that those of us outside the Philly area start hearing from PCOM soon as well. Good luck, everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Hey Guys,
Please will you let me know when was your application completed at CCOM and are you aug MCAT takers. I called CCOM and they said my application is still not reveiwed even though it has been almost a month that it is complete.
Thanks.

Mandar: I was complete at CCOM on/about 11/10. They misfiled one of my 2nd LOR, however, and I had to call to find out why my file was not showing up as complete. The letter had been received 3 weeks earlier, per the confirmation postcard they sent back to me. I'm so glad I called; who knows if they would ever have contacted me about the "missing" letter. Perhaps they were trying to make up for the error and reviewed my file sooner than others with a similar completion date? I just very thankful to have received an invite. Good luck to you. :luck:

Manifesting said:
Mandar: I was complete at CCOM on/about 11/10. They misfiled one of my 2nd LOR, however, and I had to call to find out why my file was not showing up as complete. The letter had been received 3 weeks earlier, per the confirmation postcard they sent back to me. I'm so glad I called; who knows if they would ever have contacted me about the "missing" letter. Perhaps they were trying to make up for the error and reviewed my file sooner than others with a similar completion date? I just very thankful to have received an invite. Good luck to you. :luck:

Thanks Manifesting

Just got my invite from pcom last night. I am in Florida. They only give about one week from the time of reciept of the letter until the interview. I am feeling kind of rushed.